My killer tier list(3.6.2,debatable)
I'm sure this is not entirely accurate but i'm pretty happy with it.I wasn't sure if I should put Plague as B tier but I think its close.
I'm sure this is not entirely accurate but i'm pretty happy with it.I wasn't sure if I should put Plague as B tier but I think its close.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ghostface and deathslinger should be in B tier, legion C, Plague B/C, myers B/A Oni A. But it's your tier list, so good job.
Myers as the second best killer ? Ughhh ?
Why is suddenly everyone overrating Legion so much ?
I disagree with some things on this tier list personally . My tier list would be:
Strongest:
Nurse
Spirit
Freddy
Billy
Oni
Ghostface
Hag
Deathslinger
Huntress
Myers
Doctor
Demogorgon
Clown
Wraith
Plague
Pig
Trapper
Legion
Leatherface