More buff? More nerf? How about more serenity?

Good morning/day/evening/night guys,

i actually read more here than i write, but i always have the impression that mostly topics are introduced that have something to do with "nerf this" and "buff that".

I always come to the conclusion that this is not necessary.

I've been playing the clown for quite some time now. I really like him. My Loadout only consists of two add-ons, nothing more.

All in all, it results in super funny rounds. Personally, I really enjoy chasing the survivors and I just try to play fair so that they can have fun, too. The feedback I get in tally chat supports this impression.

I count the number of times I've put someone on the hook and give fair chances.

Normally everyone survives with me and why? Because it is not necessary to kill people.

I usually leave with over 20,000 blood points in one round.

In the game I've also seen that this can be a rudimentary communication with the other side and that if you don't act as a try hard as a killer, they take it a little easier.

Then everybody benefits.

Thanks for reading and for your time.

Comments