Some DLC is missing?
Okay so some of my DLC survivors and killers are locked again? I am not sure when this happened as only noticed last night when I went to play as killer. Has anyone else had a similar issue?
Okay so some of my DLC survivors and killers are locked again? I am not sure when this happened as only noticed last night when I went to play as killer. Has anyone else had a similar issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@tiffanyq1
I had this very same issue some time ago. You need to check if the DLCs in question are installed, they are sometimes suddenly uninstalled. In order to check if you have all DLCs installed, go to DbD on your Steam Library, click the tiny gear at the top right corner of your screen, then click Properties, and DLCs.