Does it feel like your survivor runs slower?

I’ve been away from my PS4 for a while. Been playing the new mobile version. When you're in a chase, there’s a visual around the edge of the screen, like white wind blasting past you. Makes you feel fast.

Now that Im back on PS4, it’s just FEELS so slow and sluggish when I run! Am I just spoiled from the visuals in mobile, or do you feel slow also?

Comments

  • I actually wouldn’t know about this, maybe it’s just the visual effects that make you feel fast but you’re running the same speed? But yeah after playing mobile for a bit and returning to Xbox dbd is so slow and different feeling😅

  • I think survivors have been feeling more sluggish since Oni's release on console and PC. I'm not sure what it is about their movements, but on console or PC, it feels super sluggish. (My mouse sensitivity is the same as always fyi)