Devs, mods, and anyone else....
I wanna know what is your favourite killer or survivor to play with the most? Who do you spend the most money on? Time? And just in general?
i kinda wanna see what the devs favourite killers and survivors are🤗
I wanna know what is your favourite killer or survivor to play with the most? Who do you spend the most money on? Time? And just in general?
i kinda wanna see what the devs favourite killers and survivors are🤗
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
fave survivor is steve and dwight only got a couple of outfits for them though. Thicc boy Oni is my main at the moment but got the most cosmetics for huntress who i've gotten a bit bored of. I know i'm not a mod or dev but idc i like these types of questions
No no it’s ok it’s why I mentioned anyone else, I just want to know if I’ll get a response from the 2, to see what and who they play most.