3 changes to deathslinger
I love the deathslinger, I think his a great killer, fun to play as but a little weak, with the right perk set up he can be a strong killer but he absolutely does need a couple of buffs to make him better, I’ve come up with 3 changes that I think that’ll make him a strong and better killer and these changes are
- increase the redeemers range from 18m to 24m same size as the deathslingers terror radius. I think this change is needed because the redeemers range now is to small especially in the chase I think this change would be helpful and make him more viable.
- changing his ultra rare add ons, I think his ultra rare add ons need to be changed because they are useless especially hellshire iron,the reason why hellshire irons need to be changed because it’s useless because his terror radius is small making it ineffective, I think the best change for it would be instead of revealing survivors change it to where it makes the change unbreakable but with a little longer reload speed or if not that change it to where it incorporates some of his other add ons, for iridescent coin change it from 15m to if they get hooked with it they’re exposed, I think with these changes it’ll make his ultra rare add ons better and make him stronger.
- his perk dead mans switch, on paper dead mans switch sounds amazing but in game it’s not that useless it’s very situational. I think that best change comes in 2 forms 1if you hook your obsession it kicks everyone off the gens theyre working on for 45 seconds instead of waiting for them to, if not this change then 2. Remove the obsession part and make it to where if you hook any survivor it kicks them off for 45 seconds.
In conclusion I think with these 3 changes would make him a better, stronger, and more viable killer I especially would love to play him more because I would want to main him, so with this changes I think that’ll bring more better and fun experience playing with him. Tell me what you guys think and hopefully they give him these changes
Comments
maybe his pink add on could let his range be as big as his terror radius and can be increased if you use m&a or something? Longer range in exchange for bigger terror radius?
Then that would make his power useless then I think it should be the size of his stander basic terror radius and no perks Or add ons should effect that
This is the Lore subforum, but hopefully a mod should see this soon enough and move it.
I like these ideas, but you put onto the lore the lore section so it probably won't get more attention