Getting kicked out of a game.

Yesterday I got kicked out of a game while i was getting chased playing with friends. I depipped and got a DC penalty for something I cant do ######### about. I though mh ok its a one-time thing bugg.

Today i got kicked out of a game again. Sitting on a gen and boom, blackscreen. I got kicked out and depippied again AND got a DC penalty, AGAIN.


Guys. Fix your game. Its not fun getting kicked out of a game over and over again. Depipping and getting a DC penalty over and over again.


Fix. Your. Game.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • happened to me twice today

  • @hdm42069 said:

    Yesterday I got kicked out of a game while i was getting chased playing with friends. I depipped and got a DC penalty for something I cant do ######### about. I though mh ok its a one-time thing bugg.

    Today i got kicked out of a game again. Sitting on a gen and boom, blackscreen. I got kicked out and depippied again AND got a DC penalty, AGAIN.

    Guys. Fix your game. Its not fun getting kicked out of a game over and over again. Depipping and getting a DC penalty over and over again.

    Fix. Your. Game.

    Same thing happened to me today

  • Its June 2021 and it happened to me 3 times today and three times yesterday all while playing killer. It's getting old now...

  • Just happened to me. June 11th 12:35am MST

  • It also happened to me many times. I thought it was my pc but it might not be if i'm not the only one. When this happened my game just closes itself, and i don't have any report saying my game crash (indeed if my game crash i do have a report).