I drew the Demodoggo! What do you guys think?
I believe this should be in the 'show your work' part of forums, but this is AMAZINGGGGG. Great job ๐
@Unicorn said:I believe this should be in the 'show your work' part of forums, but this is AMAZINGGGGG. Great job ๐
@Unicorn said:
Didn't even know that was a thing, but thanks!
@dfntlynotSCP049 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234170#Comment_1234170Didn't even know that was a thing, but thanks!
@dfntlynotSCP049 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234170#Comment_1234170
No problemo.
@Unicorn said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234204#Comment_1234204No problemo.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234204#Comment_1234204
Somehow this automatically got put there, so it's already there.
@dfntlynotSCP049 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234207#Comment_1234207Somehow this automatically got put there, so it's already there.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1234207#Comment_1234207
Yeah, the mods are really good with keeping up with it.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe this should be in the 'show your work' part of forums, but this is AMAZINGGGGG. Great job ๐
Didn't even know that was a thing, but thanks!
No problemo.
Somehow this automatically got put there, so it's already there.
Yeah, the mods are really good with keeping up with it.