PC - A 32 Charges medkit cannot heal twice

I tried it several times as survivor:

I used the yellow medkit with the brown charges addon: 24+8= 32 charges

With good skillchecks the medkit only heals up to one health state and 99% of a second.

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • I don't know what are you talking about, i always use a yellow medkit with the brown addon for 8 more charges and the other brown add on for healing speed and i can heal for 2 times without any great skill check

  • I uploaded a video of the issue: https://youtu.be/NDPs5iansNI

  • @BeHasU said:

    I don't know what are you talking about, i always use a yellow medkit with the brown addon for 8 more charges and the other brown add on for healing speed and i can heal for 2 times without any great skill check

    It happened to me as well. I was using a yellow medkit with bandages and butterfly tape addons. I tried four times in total. I made sure I only healed myself and without any interruptions. I was only able to fully heal up to 1 health state and always about 1-5% short of a second.

  • Can confirm that it still happens