Is it me, or there are more hackers nowdays?

Heyo, so recently I've posted about a swf hacker team that annoyed me one game, and after that I get notifications left and right that I'm not the only one that is annoyed of this nonsense. Monto encountered the same (I think) swf duo, so I wonder if the other two were simply banned. But the question remains, is it just me, or there are more hackers nowdays?

Also, why should you hack dbd? They paid for this game just to annoy the other players? You simply don't get good with hacks :/ or do they just want to win since they can't win in any other way?

Comments

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    Heyo, so recently I've posted about a swf hacker team that annoyed me one game, and after that I get notifications left and right that I'm not the only one that is annoyed of this nonsense. Monto encountered the same (I think) swf duo, so I wonder if the other two were simply banned. But the question remains, is it just me, or there are more hackers nowdays?

    Also, why should you hack dbd? They paid for this game just to annoy the other players? You simply don't get good with hacks :/ or do they just want to win since they can't win in any other way?

    So these hacks are not free. Esp and other stuff are paid hacks. These hackers have been here forever,but I personally think it's just that the quarantine is causing alot of people to be stuck at home therefore they have alot more free time and maybe it increases their influance. But they have always been here,just less noticeable.

  • Yeah there seems to be quite a few topics about this on the 1st page of the forums. I’ve noticed an increase in my own games and from watching streams.

  • You are new here. When this game was released you couldn't find a game without a hacker on high ranks. Go see some old videos from monto, tru3tal3nt and puppets.