Error Code 500
I try to play the game normally. Get in a match it goes just as it always does. Next match it doesn't load me in the game. Error Code 500 pops up. I can't play for the rest of the day. What do I do now?
Tagged:
Pending
I try to play the game normally. Get in a match it goes just as it always does. Next match it doesn't load me in the game. Error Code 500 pops up. I can't play for the rest of the day. What do I do now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen this. I think someone DC and it closed out the game. I've seen people don't to not have to go against Mori. It's messed up cus that person prob lost their mori
I get the Error 500 every other game it get old