What map do you hate the most?
We all have that type of map you hate getting. It doesnt matter if you play killer or survivor you just hate it.
For me it is coldwind farm. I play on low graphics so I can't see anything when walking inside hayfield.
And coldwind farm is pretty much 50% hay.
The worse part it is litterly the map I am Always getting for a godknown reason.
So What map do you hate?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Yamaoka Estate. Dunno why, have played on that map so many times and know the layout really well. Always do poorly as both Survivor and Killer in spite of that though.
I used to love the game, but recently I have been hating it, both as survivor and killer
As a killer, Dead Dawg Saloon. I have never gotten a single sacrifice on that map.
As a survivor, it depends on which map is combined with which killer. Dead Dawg Saloon is awful when it comes to pig, legion, and ghostface, but super easy when it comes to Deathslinger (at least to me)
DD Saloon feels very small but too open to me.