Survey Results
I thought, it would be nice if we could see some results of the surveys we're doing for the devs. Because I'm also quite interested in how the results look like.
are you other players also interested in seeing the results?
I thought, it would be nice if we could see some results of the surveys we're doing for the devs. Because I'm also quite interested in how the results look like.
are you other players also interested in seeing the results?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All I want to know is the results for 'Is teabagging fair?'
If anyone voted higher than "Greatly", im worried