Game breaking glitch that causes the game to force the killer to DC or the game will never end

Video is uploading to youtube atm too big to attach

I was playing a game on the Plague map against an Oni with a buddy of mine and I was dead on hook, I got hooked and when I was put on the hook I didnt die, the game acted like I was still alive,I was just floating infront of the hook and I was getting idle crows, I couldn't move nor struggle, the Killer could still hit me though as if I was on the hook and it acted like the killer still had me on his shoulder, on my screen and my buddy who was spectating, It was like I was still being carried around. He couldnt use his power, break pallets or anything, he had a pallet dropped on him and it didnt fix it. So when everyone escaped and the end game collapse collapsed, I didnt get killed, the only reason we ended was because the killer was forced to DC.


The killer said it had happened to him before but I dont know

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • As survivor I floated over hook, spirit killed all other survivors and closed hatch. After time run out no entity. I finally dc after no answer from killer on what they thought. I got negitive1 and a timeout penalty,which is the issue and why neither one of us was quick to DC.


    Cant attach video

  • This exact thing happened to me when I played oni on cold wind farm ######### is actually going on

  • I have had this happen a few times recently since the patch that reworked Billy/Bubba. Everytime has been on some varient of Macmillian Estate after hooking someone. I was not able to use my power as killer and the survivor on hook was constantly shown in struggle state, game would not end until I was forced to DC. Also had a game as nurse where i could not move after downing a survivor, then after a minute or so moved very quickly. Every time this happened has been on MacMillian

  • How can you spectate the killer?