Matchmaking Xbox One
Hello , It is extremely difficult to join a lobby as a survivor. Whenever I choose to be the killer I am able to find a game right away. This problem has persisted since I downloaded the game which was less than three days ago. Please fix this. Would also be great if a feature was added where XBOX players can change servers or even see how many active players are on DBD.
Comments
so if the ping at the bottom is really high just back out and find a new one, you can sometimes connect to a different server.
as for the lobby times they cant help that, because youre new and still ranking up there arent that many people within those ranks, most people have reached 1-8 as pipping becomes easy once you learn the game. also remember there are more survivors as well, i would recommend playing with someone else in a lower rank if you can to try force a match or go on your phone etc. while you wait