Halloween Cosmetics Idea
So, for Halloween, I was thinking why don't we do a pallet swap with the Survivors and Killers and have them dress as each other?
Claudette could go as Hag
Dwight could be Freddy
Jake could be Ghostface
Jane can be Spirit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
David can be Onii-chan
Feng can be Piggy
and so on and so forth.
Just make the costumes look like they colored themselves in face paint and stitched the fabric together themselves. Masks should be cardboard, with weapons made out of paper towel tubes or paper mache.
Somewhat off topic, I want Claudette to get a witches costume with the green skin, ugly nose and pointy hat plz.
Comments
Whoa Jane as Spirit. I think I over-visualized that just a little bit.
Its Halloween everyday for Bubba. He needs more masks.
I like the idea but I don’t think they can wear costumes of licensed characters.
I would love to see survivors running around wearing killer outfits. A survivor in a Myers mask would be trippy. LOL
Well, they can exclude the licensed characters. It would still be nice.
I would like to kinda see a pig Feng rather then killing bunny’s, whoa... i mean oops you didn’t see that!