People hacking the game to get into console servers

I keep seeing and hearing about people dealing with hackers on Xbox, so I have a question for mods or devs @Peanits @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi)

do you know about this? Are you already aware of the situation? Have you experienced this? My biggest question is how can they do that, how are they allowed and how can they just enter. I’d show you a clip of something but I can’t download it but it’s a clip with the killer Demogorgon and there is a Dwight with legacy prestige and a twitch t-shirt and he was put on hook 8 times and was in the escape state and was able to escape and heal right off hook, so you couldn’t even get him downed and he was constantly healing a Nea. What can us console players do if we ever experienced this?

39828C89-D22E-4B35-A1CB-2B60E30F50FF.jpeg


Comments