Killer Idea.... and it was one that I had thought was stupid.

A mafia/gangster............. I have seen these ideas being tossed around and thought to myself "this could not work because the mafia is famous for using guns as their weapon of choice" , now since giving the idea of a gangster being in the entities realm more thought I have come to think that it is more possible then what I thought. I was being a bit closed minded because guns and the mafia go together too perfectly to not even think about what the mafia used to get information out of their victims... hammers to break bones, pliers to pull at ears, brass knuckles.. even saran wrap (ill be bringing up saran wrap again) the point is if a mafia/gangster were to be pulled into the fog there is a lot more options for the weapon then just the famous silent pistol or "tommy gun". Now for what I have in mind for the power.


Insta-down power - SARAN WRAP = ah yes downed by suffocation, I was thinking the gangster would pull out the saran wrap and start unraveling it before breaking out in short dash/extended lunge.

now for the main ability - the mafia would get info on their enemies to gain an advantage... so what I am thinking is similar to pig only more information providing to the killer.... the gangster will strap a device to a downed survivor and any survivor within a radius of the survivor will be detected... the closer a survivor is to the device the more "accurate" sensing the device puts off, so within 4-6 meters "aura reading" takes place, anything beyond that is a killer instinct up to 12 meters of detection and then addons can change up the abilities of the device similar too pig and trapper... maybe there can be another rigged trap addon like what trapper has. maybe the trap could trigger the the oblivious affect to anyone within the radius?

It has been a bit since we've seen a "trapping killer" enter the fog so it could be refreshing to see a new trap come to the game...


I am just spitballing and I'd like to see what sort of conversation I can spark with this idea... :)

Comments