I love this community!
Had a game against doctor. He would down people and leave them. Didnt hook anyone. After game I asked if he was farming.
The response was - I didn't feel like killing anyone.
Lol. Why play killer? Told him maybe think about survivor.
He replied, I like hitting people tho.
Fair enough have a good day lol.
Comments
I swear the diversity in mindsets of players is amazing. Previous game was an ebony mori plague. I was sweating when doctor game started just from coming off the plague game.
I honestly love this game and community!
And yes i know i just posted about survivors sucking. And yes i stand by that! Lol
Yeah, i agree. I had a game on lerry's against a nurse and the nurse got some problems catching people. In the end he chased me, i got hit by noed and he nodded round about 10 seconds after downing me. After he put me on the hook he nodded again, camping me and by doing that he also downed two other mates and came back to me to nodd again. I had to laugh the hole time because of his reaction with the nodding after downing me. It was so good that i coul'dnt stop laughing (not about him beeing bad, about his reaction after the down).
I wrote in the end game chat that he made my day and i had to laugh because of his reaction after downing me. He said he is usually a good nurse and he can show it to us in a private match. I told him nobody thought that and that is honor is safed so that he can sleep well tonight. He just wrote "xD" and sent me an invite.
You really meet the best people out there xD