Why dont killers have a random chance to get a free mori?

This isn't bait or rhetorical, why don't killers have something that compares to keys out of chests? Game after game I keep seeing and then bam, 3-2 people get a free escape because luck.


Why is there no killer counterpart to this?

Comments

  • While keys from chests are BS (I know all too well. Just had a game last night where it screwed me) the solution is not to balance it with something equally as broken/toxic. The real fix would be to nerf the key and balance the mori. But lets be real, the odds of a key spawning in a chest is 1 in 100 unless they are running plunderer's instinct.

  • I have multiple p3 characters on both sides and I can tell you, moris are so so common in blood webs compared to keys. I’d assume their rarity has something to do with it.

  • A Mori no. I suppose the could add something to give the killer a free addon. But that might be broken.

  • I just think that Cypress Mori should just be built in for all killers

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    I like to play rancor roulette.

    I usually pair rancor with furtive chase.

    If we ever got a random chance to mori, it would probably have to be small, like 4%.

    I wouldn't mind if it worked like modified version of rancor.

    Once all gens are done, there is a 4% chance that one lucky player's aura is revealed. If you down that player, you get the mori.

    This should probably not work if the killer is using a mori offering.

    This sounds both infuriating and kind of fun. 😂 It would definitely be a "#########" moment for survivors. But you would likely get some mean post-game chat. LOL

  • @xRem said:

    This isn't bait or rhetorical, why don't killers have something that compares to keys out of chests? Game after game I keep seeing and then bam, 3-2 people get a free escape because luck.

    Why is there no killer counterpart to this?

    This is something we can discuss after the (hopefully) upcoming mori nerf.

    And "game after game 2-3 people escape because of luck..." argument... you are either very very unlucky or this is bullshit. I have not had a single person escaped with a key since months, can not even remember when it was last time tbh, but it was ages ago.

  • That would be broken

  • Why dont survivors get a random generator done from scratch instantly from time to time?

1 2 ›