Was there a date for Hidden MMR?

I wanted to say I didn't want to sound like that guy but whatever, I don't care if I do.

The reason I want to know is because I've played a passable amount of hours as killer that I know what to do and how to do it, however I can't say that I'm good or anything like that. Yeah okay I can't win them all, that makes sense, it's understandable but here's the thing...

Killer seems to be a double edged sword. You are rank 20, and take 30 minutes to find a match, or you can be rank 16 and get rank 5 and up. There's no winning as a weak killer because either the wait time is ludicrous or the survivors are up there.

I get it, again, not every game is gonna be a win, and in most cases a loss doesn't matter to me. Losing time and time again though bears down on you and is dissuasive to play killer. I'll admit, this is turning into a rant and feels off-topic especially because the answer is a yes/no preferably with a date tacked onto the end.

The reason I came here all of a sudden is just that it's overwhelming to do so good after a 30 minute wait time to getting survivors who are cocky and act like they're the best thing since sliced bread because they gen rushed and got out with no deaths against a low ranking killer. I just want to know if the hidden MMR is even coming and if not why not, and if so, when? A week from now? A month? A year? It's not unusual to be told that we're getting something and it not even coming, at least from this company. I don't want to ######### on the devs since they did announce it and me getting stomped by egotistical maniacs isn't their fault.

But when? When do the arrogant pricks get their own arrogant killers?

Comments

  • Currently there is no release date, but apparently it's going well, and they'll turn it on with a flick of a switch when they feel it's ready.