which version of the Demogorgon chase music is the best?
It'S very old I know, but there's still 2 version of the demogorgon chase music, the PTB and live, which version is better in your opinion?
ptb version
live version
It'S very old I know, but there's still 2 version of the demogorgon chase music, the PTB and live, which version is better in your opinion?
ptb version
live version
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Put them together and I think it sounds better.
personally the live version annoys me
The live version has the chase theme that's super cool. The ptb has a better "in terror radius" theme