PC - Spirit goes into the hook and blocks the survivor
Spirit goes into the hook and blocks the survivor for removal
Maybe this player used cheat
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185832689/
Spirit goes into the hook and blocks the survivor for removal
Maybe this player used cheat
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185832689/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello ogrizok,
Just letting you know that I have pinned in the bug section a template on how to report your issue. As of today, I will go through the threads and I will ask the community to follow this template. Like this it would be easier for you and for us to get all the info needed.
When you have time can you edit your thread and use this template : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/146040/important-use-this-template-to-report-your-issue#latest that would be super helpful, then we will be able to edit the status and proceed with your issue.
Thank you so much for your help!
Have a great day!