[New Killer] The scratch marks in one of the badham house
These scratch marks have been here for months. (between november and march)
These scratch marks have been here for months. (between november and march)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
[insert some "YOU ARE LATE PICTURE" meme here]
Actually I didn't do any research, I just still see some people think that is related to the next chapter.
I'm just too lazy to read all comments xD
xD
Been there for years actually, it probably IS an easter egg though. This killer must have been in the making for a long time.
Years? The Freddy DLC isn't even a year old yet...
Plus the claw marks are purely a reference to Freddy (and they appear multiple times around the map) and the picture is likely Nancy: https://old.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/98r0m9/ascended_theorycrafting_screenshot_from_the_noes/
Well 2017 and 2018 are two different years is what I was referring to.
It was probably just a "bug fix" or something they forgot while rushing Freddy's release
I'm pretty sure it will be ghostface /s