The weirdest glitch i've ever seen in dbd

So i was playing plague normally 3k but for some reason 2 other survivors popped out of nowhere i couldnt puke on them but i could for some reason hit them and hook them.

2020-04-23 (5).png 2020-04-23 (4).png


Comments

  • Hello :) 

    Just letting you know that I have pinned in the bug section a template on how to report your issue. As of today, I will go through the threads and I will ask the community to follow this template. Like this it would be easier for you and for us to get all the info needed.


    When you have time can you edit your thread and use this template : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs?sort=new that would be super helpful,  then we will be able to edit the status and proceed with your issue.


    Thank you so much for your help!

    Have a great day!