So... Are we gonna talk about the Saboteur "bug"?
When you touch a hook, Saboteur is used up. This happens many times.
Saboteur can be used up just from an accidental M1 click on the hook, say for example you want to heal your teammate that you just unhooked instead, yet your character rubbers to the hook and begins sabotaging it, thus using Saboteur up starting the countdown timer for it.
Why isn't Saboteur used up after the hook is broken?
Is this intentional?
Comments
This isn't a bug but rather intentional. It's meant to be that you risk going for the sabotage but if you can't get it than you're punished.
Huh, alright, makes sense. I would say it's a bit unfair but I don't want to get attacked for being an entitled survivor main, I play both sides equally.
It can be really annoying for me too, especially when I get it to 99 only to be hit.