Good survivors choose what killer or build they play against?

I literally just had someone tell me this in end game chat, said he gave up cause he "had a feeling," I would be infinite Myers. He said good killers don't run that build and I said good survivors don't pick and choose who they play against, his response... they do all the time.

Great, thanks for confirmation that a part of the player base cherry picks and that's why we have morons getting to purple and red ranks as survivor to fill my teams.

Comments

  • Don't try to understand people. Before the DC penalties came into the game it was even worse. If something actually bothers me... Which is usually nothing. I would just run to the killer and let him hook me. I generally do that if he's basement camping or running something like the instant down hatchets. I'd rather just move on.


    But to give up because of a Mike Myers. That's just nuts. He's pretty much a free victory.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    Don't try to understand people. Before the DC penalties came into the game it was even worse. If something actually bothers me... Which is usually nothing. I would just run to the killer and let him hook me. I generally do that if he's basement camping or running something like the instant down hatchets. I'd rather just move on.

    But to give up because of a Mike Myers. That's just nuts. He's pretty much a free victory.

    That's actually what got it started, they brought up the "broken addon," and I said if anything it actually hurts him most games people pop 3-4-5 gens before you get tier 3... this team just teabagged at the pallet and fed me like they didn't understand his ability.