Killer DC causing me to DC - now I'm locked out of matchmaking
Playing normal game and doing well. Killer was chasing me and then either rage quit or for some reason DC and then that caused me to DC. I gained no points and now my matchmaking is locked. What?
Comments
This is happening to me too, i still have 24hrs left before i can play again
Hello @taishieikoku ,
Just letting you know that I have pinned in the bug section a template on how to report your issue. As of today, I will go through the threads and I will ask the community to follow this template. Like this it would be easier for you and for us to get all the info needed.When you have time can you edit your thread and use this template : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs?sort=new that would be super helpful, then we will be able to edit the status and proceed with your issue.
Thank you so much for your help!
Have a great day!