Succesful skill check stops action

Ive only had the game a short period of time. I dont know too much about the game, but i do know mine has stopped working properly. Everytime i am doing something whatever it is either : healing a teammate or doing a generator anytime a skill check pops up and i do it successfully it doesnt blow up but just stops the action. Ive tried changing the button for action and skill check and its the same result. It doesnt do it while using a toolbox or medkit however. Any suggestions?

Comments

  • Hi @Nitxay

    Just letting you know that I have pinned in the bug section a template on how to report your issue. As of today, I will go through the threads and I will ask the community to follow this template. Like this it would be easier for you and for us to get all the info needed.When you have time can you edit your thread and use this template : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs?sort=new that would be super helpful, then we will be able to edit the status and proceed with your issue.

    Thank you so much for your help!

    Have a great day!