A Cut Coin that is, and everyone keeps using that offering.
When a Killer uses a cut coin, I make the Killer regret queuing as killer. I make him regret launching Dead by Daylight. I make him regret being born. I scream I stomp I scream I stomp I crush his head with a pallet I blind I repeat I blind I repeat I mori the killer there can be no retribution for the sinful act.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Two sides of the same coin.
A Cut Coin that is, and everyone keeps using that offering.
Uh oh, stinky, two opinions.
When a Killer uses a cut coin, I make the Killer regret queuing as killer. I make him regret launching Dead by Daylight. I make him regret being born. I scream I stomp I scream I stomp I crush his head with a pallet I blind I repeat I blind I repeat I mori the killer there can be no retribution for the sinful act.
It's surprisingly uncommon on these forums. I was surprised looking at the feed too.
dude I am scared this is going to be an all out war