Chapter 9 Teaser Extended Cut
I got a video sent to me by an inside source of the extended version of the dead by daylight chapter 9 teaser. I uploaded it to my youtube channel for your viewing pleasure. The killer is not who you expect.
I got a video sent to me by an inside source of the extended version of the dead by daylight chapter 9 teaser. I uploaded it to my youtube channel for your viewing pleasure. The killer is not who you expect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your right! Totally unexpected! Is this for real?!?!
Uhhh no sh*t Sherlock
Ok to be honest. Can we even count the "teaser" as a teaser? At least with the clown, we got a broken bottle with some pink fog. With this, the only thing we got is a Japanese style door opening with creepy music.
When your other meme post gets way more views on the forums but way fewer views on youtube.
Feelsbadman