Can I report?

I was Ghostface and two folks on Xbox were instantly healing right after I hit them, and they would phase through me and walls. But what was striking is that they would jump off the hook and destroy it immediately, and then heal instantly. Obviously they were hacking, and in the end game screen they had an internet emoji in their names. What can I do, I feel helpless because it's extremely difficult to report someone, I have the proof in video and picture format.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It’s likely that they were PC hackers who have put themselves into your lobby, to ruin your enjoyment of the game. They did this to PS4 for months, but have only just been able to do it to Xbox players as well, since we now also have dedicated severs. Unfortunately, reporting players doesn’t get you anywhere anymore, like it did in the first year of the game. And until cross play is enabled nothing can be done.

  • It's not true that reporting players gets you nowhere, but you will need to have reported them in the scoring screen after the game. You will also need their platform IDs - I'm not sure precisely how that works if they were hacking cross-platform, but since you're on Xbox their names (Gamertags) should be good enough. You'll also need video evidence, which it sounds like you have. If you did report them after the game, you can submit evidence to back up your report via a Support ticket at this link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191426