expulsion of games
I'm tired of being expelled from games ..
It is a waste of time and points ..
Can you fix your game please?
Tagged:
Pending
I'm tired of being expelled from games ..
It is a waste of time and points ..
Can you fix your game please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just out of curiosity, what's your ping like?
I am from Latin America, I have 100mb of speed and the game runs well for me.
it is not a problem with my pc or my internet
Hmm, although I'm not experiencing it, I'm aware many others have.
Same here, im from latin america too and i keep getting disconnected from games
Same here! Also from LATAM
Hi DBD team. Are you guys gonna do something about this stupid bug? or should some people get penalized because of failures on your servers?
this is happening to me as well.
same problem in here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpuLMeJsr2M