White ward purpose

Isn't the purpose of the White Ward to keep you from losing an item? I took in a purple tool box with white ward perk so I wouldn't lose it if I died and the Killer did not did have Franklin's demise. Why did I lose my toolbox when I died?

Comments

  • Did you use it all up?

    If its not in your hand when you die, White ward cannot help you.

  • Get pulled out of a locker/grabbed vaulting/grabbed off of a generator to avoid Franklin's Demise.

  • @taboosouls said:
    Isn't the purpose of the White Ward to keep you from losing an item? I took in a purple tool box with white ward perk so I wouldn't lose it if I died and the Killer did not did have Franklin's demise. Why did I lose my toolbox when I died?

    You need to have the item you brought in to the match in your hands.

  • It was in my had.. sorry guys something I had forgot to mention