killer challenge (DS)
Screenshot a game you had that didn't have DS
Lol every single match for me its all I see on every survivor but the devs data from preruin had it as so much lower its so weird... is it just my experience?
Screenshot a game you had that didn't have DS
Lol every single match for me its all I see on every survivor but the devs data from preruin had it as so much lower its so weird... is it just my experience?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I take a shot everytime I see ds and im wasted as f most of the time
But in all seriousness just eat the DS and down them again.
I find it more efficient over slugging I don't know why exactly tho. I just tend to win the games where I eat DS instead of slugging them.
I always see DS in almost all my matches.
I don't care though, it's just 5 seconds.
That challenge is impossible