Oh boy, here we go, boys and girls.
Time to go over all Killer Powers and determine which YOU like the most.
(On its own, NO ADD-ON COMBINATIONS ALLOWED!!! ๐ก)
Which Add-on would you put on if Bear Trap had only 1 Add-on slot?
@Peanits Accidentally pressed the Enter button before i could do all options, could you please delete this? ๐
I'm glad you're doing killers too ^^
What's after add ons though...
@Cheers said:I'm glad you're doing killers too ^^What's after add ons though...
@Cheers said:
Well i did Teachables before.
And doing 1 per day means this'll take well over 2 weeks, but i don't want to flood the poll section either, so 1 per day seems nice.
It also gives everyone a chance to see it (hopefully), cause timezones means some people are sleeping right now, or working, etc.
After this, i haven't really thought about it.
I also didn't think of doing these Add-on ones until well over a few months after i finished the Teachable ones.
I might go for Offerings next, but we'll see...
@Boss said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225244#Comment_1225244Well i did Teachables before.And doing 1 per day means this'll take well over 2 weeks, but i don't want to flood the poll section either, so 1 per day seems nice.It also gives everyone a chance to see it (hopefully), cause timezones means some people are sleeping right now, or working, etc.After this, i haven't really thought about it.I also didn't think of doing these Add-on ones until well over a few months after i finished the Teachable ones.I might go for Offerings next, but we'll see...
@Boss said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225244#Comment_1225244
You could do maps in realms, and then bunch realms together that only have one map.
@Cheers said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225262#Comment_1225262You could do maps in realms, and then bunch realms together that only have one map.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225262#Comment_1225262
I'll add it to my suggestions list. ๐
You're at the top of that list though, since you're the first on it. ๐
@Boss said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225265#Comment_1225265I'll add it to my suggestions list. ๐You're at the top of that list though, since you're the first on it. ๐
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1225265#Comment_1225265
Glad to be there ๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Peanits Accidentally pressed the Enter button before i could do all options, could you please delete this? ๐
I'm glad you're doing killers too ^^
What's after add ons though...
Well i did Teachables before.
And doing 1 per day means this'll take well over 2 weeks, but i don't want to flood the poll section either, so 1 per day seems nice.
It also gives everyone a chance to see it (hopefully), cause timezones means some people are sleeping right now, or working, etc.
After this, i haven't really thought about it.
I also didn't think of doing these Add-on ones until well over a few months after i finished the Teachable ones.
I might go for Offerings next, but we'll see...
You could do maps in realms, and then bunch realms together that only have one map.
I'll add it to my suggestions list. ๐
You're at the top of that list though, since you're the first on it. ๐
Glad to be there ๐