Hackers,poor balance and bugs makes this game frustrating and unplayable as killer

I will state the problems on both sides.

Killers:besides mori and facecamping I dont see any huge problems survivors struggle to deal with,some said noed but from my experience everytime I bring hexes they are easily dealt with,not to mention noed only works really late game so you will have plenty of time to find and cleanse,there are even really strong perks againts totems to bring and deal with them in time.

Survivors: 90% of all spawned pallets are safe and there's pretty much no room for mindgames againts a survivor of the same level as you without even mentioning god pallets,windows.Sometimes hook spawning si so awful without no offering from both sides.Ds is the only perk that seriously needs a proper nerf,I dont mind borrowed time that's also considered a crutch perk and see it pretty much game since it only last for 15 seconds,ds not only it has an insane effect,5 seconds stun and avoid death,or getting hooked but the fact it lasts for a whole minute and also can be used from a locker or even after the gens are done and gates powered in a game where a match usually takes around 5-10 minutes is beyond broken,at least give killers a timer to know when ds is over,if it only lasted for 35 seconds like borrowed time or 30 at most I would have no problem with it.More than often I face hacking,lagswitching survivors,when i'm about to hit them they suddenly dissapear,was playing on badham today and was about to down a survivor in a house basement,then suddenly dissapeared to the top floor not even in the house anymore.For every survivor with the same level of skill the killer will have to try at least half as hard.Bugs,everytime I have a good match game decides to give me a rank update error and sending me to the main menu screen.

This is just my point of view and feel free to state yours.

Comments

  • Killer are in a fairly good spot now. Not the low tier killers like Clown or Leatherface, but the stronger ones are. The maps that are very survivor sided are getting changed in the next update, which will make those maps also much more balanced. Add to that two very small nerfs to gen speed and the game really is becoming fairly balanced. Killers aren't this weak role that survivors can easily bully anymore.

    I do hope that in future, more maps get the Badham treatment, as in maps spawn more pallets than they do now, but the majority of them are not safe anymore, but mindgameable. This makes sure both sides have more constant counterplay no matter where they are on a map.

    I disgaree with DS. 1 minute isn't that long, reducing the timer would be bad, unless of course it stops while a survivor with DS is in a chase, within a 16 meter radius of the killer, or slugged. But I think the perk is good the way it is now, the only change I would agree with is not having it activate when being pulled out of a locker.

  • Hopefully with the new map changes, killer will be easier and fun to play

  • yeah,there should be at least a warning to know when to pick up a survivor to avoid ds at least