Mobile dbd too many trapper addons.
I have gone through alot of pages and there are way to many trapper addons. It is so difficult to get some for other killers.
Tagged:
Not a Bug
I have gone through alot of pages and there are way to many trapper addons. It is so difficult to get some for other killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, I dont know if I have even gotten a killer add on that isn’t trapper.
I've been wondering the same thing. I don't think the bloodmarket works as well for killers as it does for survivors.. because they're specific to that killer. If every killer had their own bloodmarket, or if it at least populated based on who you had selected when it refreshed, it would make a lot more sense.