Have any devs said anything about a small game buff?
A buff to small game for knowing how many totems have been cleansed has been discussed alot before, and I wanted to know if any devs have said they were looking in to it or not considering it. I wanted to know as my friends have told me detectives hunch is better, but I don't want to buy Tapp if small game gets that buff.
Comments
They have mentioned in a Q&A before that they are looking to buff Small Game, but there has been no word of when that'll be or what the buff will entail,so you might be waiting a while and even then it might not be what you wanted.
Detectives hunch is alright but you only get to see the aura of the totems after a gen pops, were as Small game lets you get that notification (and very easy to find where) anytime you look in the direction of a totem (short cooldown...honestly gets annoying when it pops while cleansing a totem...several times...). It just feels more consistent and even nets you the bonus of indicating Trapper/Hag traps are near.
While I think both can work Small game if just more reliable and can also be used as a super quick indication of safe spots to run when versing a Trapper/Hag, as it will indicate to you a trap is near allowing you to avoid a patch of grass or pallet OR know that a patch of grass/pallet is safe.