What killer and survivor do you like the most
Just say, I can give you as much time as you need.
Just say, I can give you as much time as you need.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivor is an easy one for me. Claudette. When I got into the game, let's just say I was a bit weak but always wanted to help others. Claudette matched me the most (there weren't much other options back then) and she's my only P3 50 on either sides.
Killer is a tough one. I've got a lot of killers I like such as Hillbilly, The Legion, The Spirit, The Trapper and many, many others. Due to my skill level with him aswell as him being fun, I'm going with The Hillbilly. He's fun playing as and against, and unless you're using insta saw (which I don't) he takes skill.
I like Claudette as well. She has a face that tells me that she is a very kind person. I also like her cosmetics, too bad it causes killers to hate me 😭.
I used to hate hag due to her low point of view, but now I love her. I quit playing killer for a few months and yesterday I got back into it for some dailies that were collecting dust. Oh happy days! She's so fun to terrorize people. I also love building my Great Wall of Hag where I place all my traps in one spot and hear the same survivor screaming over and over.