Bug 150% speed

i just played as a clown, my ping went up to +300 and then it happened that I was walking at 150% speed


I did not record by mistake, but I am afraid that some of the survivors think I am a hacker, I let them escape so as not to take advantage of this error


I publish this to anything, I don't know how it happened, he just gave me a little teleport and suddenly he was walking at 150%

Comments

  • Post this in the bug category please, if you didn't abuse it you shouldn't get banned though.

  • @NICK714 said:

    i just played as a clown, my ping went up to +300 and then it happened that I was walking at 150% speed

    I did not record by mistake, but I am afraid that some of the survivors think I am a hacker, I let them escape so as not to take advantage of this error

    I publish this to anything, I don't know how it happened, he just gave me a little teleport and suddenly he was walking at 150%

    You can't get banned for having a bug/glitch happen to you. The only way such a step would be taken is if you continued to exploit it.

    Seeing as you had the experience and then made an attempt to report it you need not worry.