No lobbies in Rank 20
I've been away for some time on PC and my rank was reset to 20 (before the Rank 15 limit) and ever since then, there is NO survivors and I'd really like to play this side now that i'm back on PC.
??? Any ideas
I've been away for some time on PC and my rank was reset to 20 (before the Rank 15 limit) and ever since then, there is NO survivors and I'd really like to play this side now that i'm back on PC.
??? Any ideas
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Believe this is still an issue. I got the game and haven't been able to play much, I have to go into steam settings and change my stupid location and it still sometimes won't work. Frustrating. I bought it on xbox and never have an issue getting a game.