Game has become really boring and stale
Dont get me wrong I still enjoy the game and play a lot of it.
I know in time more stuff will be added but right now there's not much to be excited about.New game modes,proper perk balance,swf should have a special mode of his own,not just be the same as soloq.
We got breakable walls recently which is more than awesome,but as of now,there's only 1 map that has them,it would be nice if all of them did.I was watching a few videos on how the atmosphere of the game was back in 2016 when it launched and I gotta say atmosphere looked much more immersive and scarier.How about a mode with locked settings that makes the game look a lot darker and scary but gives you a lot more bloodpoints for playing.I wanted for so long to have more lootable stuff not only for survivors.For example have a random chance to spawn special chests for both sides that give you random rewards(addons(40%),offerings(30%),bloodpoints(15%),iri shards(10%),auric cells(3%),cosmetics(2%) ).Locked lockers with a lock on them you have to break as a killer or unlock as survivor that have loot inside and not just hatchets.Fauna and wildlife interaction besides crows like add rats to all maps and make them interactable with for visual,audio cue or vultues like the dead dawg salloon what does not move but makes a more audible sound when you make noise around it.Game will slowly change but those are just my ideas to make the game more interesting and make you wanna play more of it.
Comments