Luck, bad luck, or are Devs screwing with matchmaking

So this happens for me both sides, I’ll try to explain. I’m a rank 2-3 Solo survivor and I’ll have stretches where all my teammates and the killer are red as well. But then days where I’m with rank 15 teammates and a rank 12 killer.

Same as a rank 8-10 killer, I have days against 8-12 survivors and says against red rank where I can barely hit anyone.

Comments

  • A while back I think the devs mentioned the longer the killer/survivor has to wait, the bigger the rank range for matchmaking becomes.

    I'm pretty sure that is what happened here.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    A while back I think the devs mentioned the longer the killer/survivor has to wait, the bigger the rank range for matchmaking becomes.

    I'm pretty sure that is what happened here.

    Yeah, I thought about that and it made the only thing this makes sense. I know they said the rank ranges would open as time goes on but I still thought the max would be six?

    No way rank 15+ killers should be facing teams of red rank survivors