I don't think you can currently add friends from different platforms. You can play with them through Crossplay, but adding them ingame isn't just possible yet. Full Crossplay hasn't been rolled out yet.
I remember hearing about a convoluted way to play with Xbox Players on the Microsoft store, or at least to add them I mean... But as of right now, there is no Crossplay between any platforms besides Steam and the Microsoft version.
You'll unfortunately have to wait until we hear more about Crossplay, which we still know very little about right now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think you can currently add friends from different platforms. You can play with them through Crossplay, but adding them ingame isn't just possible yet. Full Crossplay hasn't been rolled out yet.
Ahh, ok thank you very much.
@kubolppp
I remember hearing about a convoluted way to play with Xbox Players on the Microsoft store, or at least to add them I mean... But as of right now, there is no Crossplay between any platforms besides Steam and the Microsoft version.
You'll unfortunately have to wait until we hear more about Crossplay, which we still know very little about right now.