Selling characters
So, I thought about this.
I think Dbd should add the ability to sell characters, and thus get a big amount of blood points.
It would be useful in this situation :
There's this new killer you can't wait to try. You buy it with your money.
In the end : you just can't play it. They're too slow? They're not as you imagined? Your playing style can't work with this killer? Did you waste your money for this?
Solution : You can "sell" your killer.
- Get back every blood points you used for them.
- Can't use the killer's perks anymore.
- Can't play the killer anymore.
(Or keep it, but they're back at level 0 with their perks back at yellow)
What do you think?
Comments
Oh no. I don’t see that happening at all.
If you had buyers remorse after a few games, then I can relate. I have struggled with just about every killer. There’s always a learning curve and when you give it some time, you get used to them.
I remember distinctly hating playing as Doctor, Wraith, Hillbilly, and Huntress. I play with all of them now and it’s fun.
Of course by learning you can. But some just really don't want to lose time, maybe lose ranks etc..
I'm also sure it will not happened, was just an idea
If wasting bp is a problem you can try out specific killer woithout lveling them up