Where can I send the devs a video to ban a guy?
I reported in the in game system but I want to send the steamid and a video of the hacker. Is there a good way to send cleaar evidence of what happened?
Tagged:
Trusted
I reported in the in game system but I want to send the steamid and a video of the hacker. Is there a good way to send cleaar evidence of what happened?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Gajialte
If you reported someone in-game about a potential hack than you must also submit a support ticket. For cases like these, a support ticket is ESPECIALLY mandatory when the team is dealing with a hacker, video evidence and other such things like SteamIDs can help out a lot in these cases.
I will provide a link to the support team below, since that's where you need to go to next to submit a ticket. If you have any other questions relating to this one, than please don't be afraid to ask.
Here's the link to the support team
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us