Why are survivor queues so bad?
Rank 16 here, and it takes minutes to get in, only to get moried or camped or tunneled :( , idk what to do. thx for any help or suggestings
Tagged:
Trusted
Rank 16 here, and it takes minutes to get in, only to get moried or camped or tunneled :( , idk what to do. thx for any help or suggestings
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On Xbox I waited 15 minutes for a survivor game until I decided to switch to killer, found a game instantly.
Seems normal to me.
I play on Ps4 and I only have a 2 hour window to play survivor before the ques start reaching past the 10 minute mark. Playing Killer is more of a stress builder than anything in this game so much so that I stopped blaming Killers who Tunneled and Camped. Toxic little balls of sunshine and their overlords who nerf everything Killers do.