Can you heal as much as you want with self care?
I wanted to know if I can heal from the injured state to the healthy state as much as I want
Tagged:
Trusted
I wanted to know if I can heal from the injured state to the healthy state as much as I want
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Self Care can be used an unlimited amount of times, but using it wastes a LOT of time, most perks are better to bring
@SpookyStalin
With that being said above, it's in your best interest to use Botany Knowledge with Self-Care. It may waste another perk slot, but Botany Knowledge with Self-Care can save you a lot of time by default... And Botany Knowledge is great for healing other teammates as well. It's not a bad perk combo at all, but using Self-Care by itself is quite a slow and tedious task at times.
But as said above, you could theoretically use Self-Care infinitely in a match... But the actual number of times you can do it depends on you and the amount of time that trial lasts for.