Dead by daylight's strength

Who am I? I am a player since Jen 2017 with 1600hrs in game for killer and survivor, and 1500/1700+hrs passed watching dbd streamers and videos on YouTube.

What's the situation with games right now? So, I am gonna say it without stats, but I pretty much think that most players that play dead by daylight play also FPS games like Cod, because they are action games, instead of strategic games or games like league of legends.

Right now the situation on PC is really bad for most action games in terms of cheaters. Have you seen call of duty warzone? Full of cheaters. And old call of duties? And all battlefield games? Same thing, full of cheaters. Rainbow six?

The situation with cheaters on pc is going out of hand, and a wave of cheaters, who knows y, invested a lot of games, and it's unhandled.

Now, how many cheaters have you found this month on dbd? Seriously, how many?

On all my dead by daylight experience the number of cheaters I have encountered since Jen 2017 has always been low, close to 0. Even those times where I was always rank 1 with killer and survivor.

Now let's consider all the other horror games. Have they even had a chance? Last year? Friday the 13th? White noise 2? Hide or Die? Identity V? Deathgarden (Sadly)?

NO, they all died. ALL.

The only one that still survives and it's pretty populated is Deceit, really good game, with still freezing issues;

But it's still a different kind of horror, it's not a killer vs X amount of survivors where the killer is really different.

So if only dbd was balanced... It would be Percy. No cheaters, no competitors, nothing. A lot of players coming back, a lot of new ones coming, etc

Comments